Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Pop Of Pink: The best scarf in the world

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wearing: Zara blanket, scarf (most similar here) | Urban Outfitters jacket (similar here) | Banana Republic sweater (love this year's version) | Steve Madden boots  

This outfit consists of some of my favorite fall basics: a great pair of combat boots, a cozy sweater, and my trusty army jacket. These will continue to be wardrobe staples for me this season. It's just so easy to put together an outfit like this.

This scarf is without a doubt the best scarf in the world and the shining star of this ensemble. Beyond cozy. I am in love with the blanket, scarf trend this season. If you follow a lot of bloggers, then I'm sure you've seen this Zara scarf before. This was last year's scarf, and I was devastated when it was no longer available. Believe it or not, I actually found it on Amazon for around $23. 

Luckily for you lovely readers, many companies have come out with their own version of the blanket scarf. I've shared some options with you below. The best part? All of these come at affordable prices, so you can buy one, two, or three!  

See the original post here:  
http://ellenborza.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-best-scarf-in-world.html?m=1

0 comments :

Post a Comment