Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Carrie On Blogs: Amy Ruth Designs

There always seems to be those few amazing brands that after one person writes a blog post about you feel like you want everything that company sells. For me, that company was Amy Ruth Designs! I saw her designs popping up on many different blogs and couldn’t get her adorable patterns out of my head! When she offered to send me some products I immediately jumped at the chance! 
IMG_5490 
Could you get any cuter?!?! 
IMG_5500 
I have loved using all of the different school and office supplies she offers! I use the folders, obviously, to put papers in and I use the mini journals to jot down short lists and notes so I can easily carry around important information without weighing my purse down.  
IMG_5515 
I love, love, love the planner because it has so much room to write not only assignments for class but also to-do lists!  
IMG_5502 
Using her cute little tabs helps me keep track of what page I’m on! 
IMG_5505 
Like most bloggers I tend to be quite type-A and organized so these journals are the perfect place for me to write my long to-do lists and stay organized, and the prints on the outside make me so happy! 
IMG_5519 
Finally, the notebooks and the blank journals are the perfect size for me to write notes in for school! 
IMG_5513 
Overall, I have been so impressed with the quality of the products! Her designs, great customer service, and quality make Amy Ruth Designs a truly amazing company! If you are looking for any Christmas presents definitely head over to Amy Ruth Designs to see more of what she has to offer!

Have you ever checked out Amy Ruth Designs?

Thanks for reading,
xoxo,
Carrie

1 comment :